What happened this week…
- Answered Defibrillator enquires and processed orders.
- Handed-over Freshdesk to CSC.
- Completed handover notes.
- Discussed medical sign-off for Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Interviewed for the new Ecommerce Executive role.
Read this week…
- What is Service Design and what does it mean for charities?
- What’s wrong with best practice?
- Manage value not cost
- It’s Not Radical Candor If You Don’t Care Personally
- Organizations don’t run out of good ideas - they overlook them
- 5 Steps To A Progressive Organizational Structure
- Automation in retail: An executive overview for getting ready
- Creating a 360 Customer Experience
- How EvaBot Is Leveraging Data To Build The World’s First Data-driven Gifting Platform
Doing next week…
- Answering defibrillator enquiries.
- Right To Be Forgotten requests.
- Central Ordering site support questions.
- Processing monthly purchase orders.
- Second interview for the new Ecommerce Executive role.
Uninteresting stat of the week…
- During my time at the BHF the online shop had 6.7 million visitors, took almost 62,000 orders, shipped 572,000 units, and did over £2 million in sales.
In the not too distant future…
- A new role at the British Standards Institute