What happened this week…
- Welcomed Rebecca, our new Ecommerce Executive, to the BHF.
- Talked Ecommerce Strategy, Operations and Projects with Rebecca.
- Tested the Online Shop with Google’s new mobile-friendliness tool and scored 96 out of 100.
- Updated the Projects backlog and Roadmap.
- Met with our Logistics company to review the new reporting dashboard and begin planning improvements for next year.
Read this week…
- The Complete Guide to Writing Product Copy That Sells Itself
- How to Hack your E-Commerce Customer Experience
- Lean Feedback, a collaborative workshop to help you deal with user tests results.
- The Ten Most Critical Ecommerce Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Use these stunning designs and useful tools to improve your Ecommerce UX
Doing next week…
- Overview of Ecommerce Reports with Rebecca.
- Lots of meeting with the Digital teams to introduce Rebecca.
- Christmas Cards sales and marketing report.
- Confirming a few other projects for the new year.
Interesting stat of the week…
- In November we received £6736 in donations. 82% included Gift Aid, meaning we collected an additional £1,385 on top of the donations.
In the not too distant future….
- Sales potential forecasting to inform the Ecommerce strategy.