What happened this week…
- Tested the Fundraiser site.
- Updated London to Brighton product listings
- Added defibrillator product descriptions.
- Discussed how Ecommerce can support Art Beat.
- Worked on Shopping Feed fixes.
- Discussed Events merchandise fulfillment.
- Went live with the new Celia Birtwell Range.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
- Assisted Digital – what it is and how to do it well
- Why Customer Emotion Management Matters
- Asking the right questions to frame the problem
- Tactics for lean validation in B2B Enterprise markets
- Farnam Street Principles
- ‘Marie Kondo Effect’ Gives British Charity Shops Bumper Haul As Netflix Show Goes Viral
- Chatbots in 2019 – 5 trends!
- Progressive Web Apps Training
Doing next week…
- Attending the Community Mobilisation workshop for blood pressure testing.
- Writing more product information for defibrillators.
- Setting up Blood Pressure Monitor suppliers.
- Meeting the NDN Product Marketing Manager.
- Reviewing Cutover for RMSP.
- Agreeing the range for Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Confirming the date for going live with selling defibrillators.
- Going to the London to Brighton Bike Ride Delivery Group meeting.
- Testing and training on the Central Ordering site with CSC.
- Setting the advertising budgets.
- Reviewing the Ecommerce Roadmap.
Interesting stat of the week…
- 78.7% of conversions happen the first time a customer comes to the Online Shop. 2% happen one day later, and 1% happen two days later.
In the not too distant future…
- Launching selling defibrillators on the Online Shop and website.