What happened this week…
- Went to the Blood Pressure Community Mobilisation workshop.
- Attended the London to Brighton Bike Ride Delivery Group meeting.
- Tested the Central Ordering site and trained CSC.
- Submitted the Central Ordering subdomain to CAB.
- Set up L2B Hospitality tickets.
- Improved product descriptions on the Online Shop.
- Set up L2B Off Road Tickets.
- Set up LiveChat and introduced the CSC Team.
- Went to training workshop on using Build Measure Learn loops.
- Set the budget targets for Ecommerce for 19/20.
- Restarted wedding favours and clothing advertising campaigns.
- Sold Celia Birtwell products through Stylist.co.uk.
- Arranged for increased capacity hosting for the Online Shop.
- Collected product information and images for Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Agreed go live date for selling defibrillators.
- Drafted the contract for a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier.
- Updated the Ecommerce Roadmap.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
- I Love It When a Team Comes Together
- The Psychology of Making Something People Love
- Want to be Innovative? Embrace the Unknown.
- Two sides of service design
- How to Develop Great Culture? Treat it Like a Product
- Using personas
Doing next week…
- Discussing selling bespoke events clothing.
- Testing the Central Ordering site with Community Fundraising Managers.
- Meeting with the Product Manager for the NDN.
- Discussing connectivity between Magento and AX.
- Reviewing the requirements for Credit Memo dev work on Magento.
- Training the Ebay Hub team in using Freshdesk.
- Setting the defibrillators live on the Online Shop.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Last week, 0.56% of new visitors completed an order compared to 7.87% of returning visitors, meaning that returning visitors outperform new visitors by over 1,400%.
In the not too distant future…
- Launching selling defibrillators on the Online Shop and website next week.