What happened this week…
- Sold our first defibrillator.
- Answered 47 defibrillator customer enquiries and learned lots about customers.
- Launched a survey on the furniture landing page on the Online Shop to understand customer needs.
- Featured Celia Birtwell items in more media.
- Planned events bespoke clothing on the Online Shop.
- Confirmed the range of Fascinators going online.
- Set up blood pressure monitors in Magento.
- Upgraded hosting for the Online Shop and resumed security scanning.
- Went to the National Wedding Show.
- Discussed marketing support with Retail Marketing and Digital Marketing.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
- How much have charity websites changed in 20 years?
- Why Human-Centered Design is Fundamental to Products
- Behind the scenes: The journey of an Amazon parcel from order to delivery
- Alexa Skill Blueprints
- Facebook Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp Integration
- Service Design: Pushing Us Beyond the Familiar
- Using persona profiles to test accessibility
- Building trust in teams: What and why?
- Q4 2018 UK Digital Market Overview report
- Is the high street dead? Long live the high street.
Doing next week…
- Adding fascinators to Magento.
- Adding more blood pressure monitors to Magento
- Attending Sprint in a day training course.
- Writing requirements for front end improvements to the Online Shop.
- Answering defib customer enquiries.
- Going to the L2B Delivery Working Group.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Since going live the Defibrillator pages have had 447 unique page views.
In the not too distant future…
- Planning the next work for Selling Defibrillators.