What happened this week…
- Answered lots of defibrillator enquiries.
- Wrote Ecommerce test scenarios for AX.
- Built a chatbot to recommend defibrillators.
- Created defibrillator recommendation package downloads.
- Wrote a training course for Freshdesk users
- Started dev work on improving how Bundled and Grouped products work on Magento.
- Refined the defibrillator supplier ordering process.
- Ordered new Bride and Groom and Pride Pin Badges for our Wedding Favours range.
- Built a bot service to load tickets into Freshdesk from a spreadsheet.
- Set up a customer survey to find out about what jewelry customers might want.
Read this week…
- Transactions v Interactions
- Aligned Autonomy
- Product Analytics Playbook: Mastering Engagement
- Cleo, a chatbot case study: Why brands need to be cautious with comedy personas
- The Plague of Ecommerce Return Rates and How to Maintain Profitability
- It’s Time for Digital Products to Start Empowering Us
- The Era of the Specialist Is Over
- Betting on behavior and building outcome bridges
- A roadmap to somewhere? Or a hamster wheel to nowhere?
Doing next week…
- User story mapping for selling furniture online.
- Launching Blood Pressure Monitors on the Online Shop.
- Creating defibrillator product bundles.
- Delivering basic training for Freshdesk users.
- Photo shoot for our new Trolley Tokens.
- Adding Defibrillators to our Facebook Shop.
- Arranging delivery of more Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Answering more defibrillator enquiries.
Interesting stat of the week…
- After three weeks of selling defibrillators we’ve benchmarked a 5% conversion rate.
In the not too distant future…
- Finally launching the Central Ordering site.