What happened this week…
- Technical deep dive session with Qubit.
- Discussed new products for the Allstars schools programme, and set up a landing page.
- Made the London to Brighton Travel Tickets live on the Online Shop.
- Updated the Community Fundraiser Website Project Plan.
- Meet with James at the CSC to playback how we’ll be using Magento for the Community Fundraiser website.
- Sent an apology email to all of the customers affected by our Christmas card issues.
- Reviewed low stock and slow-moving stock products.
Read this week
- Charity Digital in 2017
- How to Design Effective Ecommerce Product Filters
- Personas: You’re Doing It Wrong, with Okta’s Claire Hunsaker
- Ecommerce trends in 2018: What do the experts predict?
- 7 ways to reduce cart abandonment with a more seamless checkout
- The Ultimate 2018 Ecommerce Checklist: 31 Experts Prioritize 19 Growth Tactics to Implement Now
- 5 Ways (And More) Messenger Chatbots Can Improve Ecommerce Performances
- The Broken Business of Ecommerce and Why Your Startup Won’t Be The Next Casper
Doing next week…
- Finalising the development requirements for the Community Fundraiser website.
- Mapping customer journeys for buying CPR Training Kits.
- Revising the requirements for implementing Qubit.
- Updating the Ecommerce Business Overview Dashboard and projects roadmap.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing the conversion rates between 2016 and 2017 we’ve had a 12% increase on desktop, 7% increase on mobile, and 4% on tablets.
In the not too distant future….
- Building up the supporter merchandise range.