Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Finished the development requirements for the new community fundraiser website.
- Designed the customer journey for purchasing CPR Training Kits.
- Created an MVP chatbot for Dechox.
- Updated the business costs tracker.
- Worked through some of the logic for stock adjustments.
Read this week…
- AIML 2.0 Working Draft Specification
- This Is What The ‘CX Of The Future’ Looks Like
- Optimize your customer experience on mobile to avoid being left behind
- Why should Ecommerce companies use live chat?
- What techniques and strategies will influence ecommerce trends in 2018
Doing next week…
- Updating the Online Shop marketing calendar for the year.
- Meeting the new Stock Control Manager.
- Meeting with iWeb to discuss Magento 2.
- Going live with Order Status Updates.
- Planning marketing for Dechox, MyMarathon, and London to Brighton.
- Reporting on CPR Kits sales.
- Quarterly Online Shop Product Roadmap review meeting.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Looking back over the last three months at the visitors that made a purchase, 50% were new visitors and 50% were returning visitors.
In the not too distant future….
- Launching our new wedding favours.