Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Began defining stock adjustment logic between the warehouse and AX.
- Set up the new Wedding Favours on the Online Shop.
- Set up the new Pin Badge on the Online Shop.
- London to Brighton Off Road Tickets went live.
- Manchester to Blackpool Tickets went live.
- Investigated selling postage stamps on the Online Shop .
- Added more info to our strategy document.
- Conference call with our Magento agency to talk about moving to Magento 2.
- Created Marketing calendar for the online shop.
- Order status updates went live.
- Reviewed Functional Specification Documents for AX.
- Reported on CPR Training Kit sales.
- Quarterly Online Shop product Roadmap Planning meeting.
Read this week…
- Hitting the Mark – Black Friday special from Dotmailer
- Modern Consumer Behavior in the New Omni-Channel World
- 9 Predictions for 2018
- The Killer Combo: When Stored Value Meets a Network Effect
- The Existential Angst of Being an Ecommerce Bot
- What ‘digital’ really means
- How to Set Ecommerce Goals for 2018
- How To Develop A Highly Effective Weekly Review Ritual In Trello
Doing next week…
- Confirming budgets for the Online Shop rebuild.
- Attending the Warehouse Interface Design Workshop.
- Reviewing priorities for GDPR.
- New Wedding Favours going live on the Online Shop.
- New Pin Badge going live on the Online Shop.
- Continuing to define Stock Adjustment logic.
- Discussing Mass Participation and Community Fundraising marketing.
- Discussing PR opportunities for the Online Shop.
- Planning MyMarathon marketing.
- Finalising Brand Refresh project plan for quoting.
- Looking at improvements to the Shop section on the main website.
Interesting stat of the week…
- This year so far, 35% of the products ordered were Pin Badges, and second was Christmas cards with 27% of total units ordered.
In the not too distant future….
- New t-shirts with new branding