Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Improved links to Eatwell plates from the main BHF website.
- Spoke to the Social Media team about creating event Facebook Shops.
- Met with the Event Team to discuss their requirements for an order management system.
- Set sales targets for next financial year.
- Met with the PR team about a new opportunity.
- Set up London to Brighton Clothing to take pre-orders.
- Wrote requirements for Brand Refresh.
- Set up our new camera.
- Created new events merchandise promo boxes
- Worked on the requirements for implementing the AX interfaces in Magento.
- Set up the South Downs Way Bike Ride Travel Tickets.
- Reviewed IDD’s for the AX / Magento interface.
Read this week…
- Top 15 Real-Life Examples of Beautiful Magento 2 Websites
- Research: How Customers Decide Whether to Buy from Your Website
- How to Document Chatbot Requirements
- A Record $84 Million Raised for Charities through eBay in 2017
- 11 Essential Laws of Product Development
- Practically Redesigned: British Train Ticket
Doing next week…
- Discussing the rebranding of the Online Shop.
- Reviewing Interface Design Documents for the interfaces between AX and the warehouse.
- Playing with a demo of Magento 2.
- Working on the requirements for implementing the AX interfaces in Magento.
- Photographing Pin Badges and Wedding Favours.
- Reviewing Functional Solution Documents to de-scope functionality.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Desktop users use Search more than Mobile users (5.2% to 2.4%), but Mobile users search more effectively with Mobile Users spending 150% more time on the site after a search, and Mobile Users search depth 65% higher than Desktop User.
In the not too distant future….
- New product photos