Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Discussed the rebranding of the Online Shop.
- Set up new greetings cards.
- Discussed customer journeys.
- Improved category page meta tags.
- Discussed how to segment stock across multiple sales channels.
- Photo shoot for wedding favours.
- Reviewed interface design documents between AX and the warehouse.
- Worked with L2B, Dechox and MyMarathon teams to promote merchandise.
- Worked on the new clothing range plan.
Read this week…
- Tipping Point in the Digitization of B2B Customer Relationships
- Customer Experience Mapping
- Lack of time is the single biggest barrier to innovation
- How agile are UK companies today?
- Case Study: How to Validate Your Product With 500 Preorders Using Only a Splash Page
Doing next week…
- Discussing stock adjustment processes.
- Mapping future order processes.
- Reviewing interface design documents.
- Meeting to discuss setting up Facebook shops for Dechox and MyMararthon.
- Stock take at the warehouse.
- Setting up Fascinators advertising campaign.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing January 2018 to January 2017, our conversion rate has increased 41%, with the biggest increase being form email traffic at 63%.
In the not too distant future….
- Looking at our supporter merchandise range.