Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Stock adjustment code mapping between the warehouse and AX.
- RMSP Order Management process mapping.
- Analysed Facebook Shop orders.
- Set up the Dechox Facebook Page
- Stock take of the ecommerce warehouse.
- Google Shopping ads for Fascinators went live.
- Set up new clothing on the Online Shop.
- Discussed plans for moving the Online Shop to Magento 2.
- Gift From The Heart banner on the main website.
- Reviewed the final changes to the Interface Design Documents between AX and Magento.
- Supporter clothing banner on the Events section of the main website.
- Used the Ebay API to pull search results into a chatbot.
Read this week…
- Best Practices for Minimalist Website Design
- 6 Website Optimization Tactics: Neuroscience Principles to Increase Conversion Optimization
- Mobile eCommerce: How to Design UX Search
- Why Use Landing Pages?: 45-Point Guide To Capture Conversions
- Retail Customer Experience Benchmarking – How Do The Region’s Retailers Measure Up?
- Parkinson’s UK had to think about tech differently to be successful
- Nominet Trust reveals five emerging social tech trends that will transform lives in 2018
- Advanced ChatOps with Microsoft Teams
Doing next week…
- Discussing the roadmap for moving to Magento 2.
- Discussing new clothing range, and a plan for moving to the new brand.
- Discussing RMSP process for setting up new products and managing attributes.
- Reviewing Interface Design Documents between the warehouse and AX.
- Reviewing how Ecommerce plans and communicates projects and workload.
- Adding to the Ecommerce knowledgebase.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing 2018 so far with last year, number of Users has only increased 1.9%, but the number of Transactions has increased 36%, and the Revenue has increased 88%.
In the not too distant future….
- Launching our new hoodies and jogging bottoms.