Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Improved product images for pin badges.
- Added product images to customer emails.
- Reviewed the need for an Attributes interface into Magento.
- Prepared for Brand Refresh work on the Online Shop.
- Created a plan for the new clothing range on the Online Shop.
- Workshop to review interface design between AX and the warehouse.
- Added downloadable resources to the Online Shop.
- Reviewed the sales Confirmation Interface Design Document.
- Analysed the performance of the Gift From The Heart Range.
Discussed London to Brighton 2019.
Read this week…
- Getting Real: The smarter, faster, easier way to build a successful web application
- I hate MVPs. So do your customers. Make it SLC instead.
- Solving Problems by Using Products with Google Product Manager
- 11 Tips For Designing High-Converting Landing Pages
- 4 Ways to Build an Innovative Team
- Conversational Commerce: Possibilities with Chatbots in E-Commerce
Doing next week…
- Defining pricing logic for the Magento interface.
- Planning the rebrand of the Online Shop.
- Continuing to work on the Magento / AX requirements.
- Revising the project plan for Freshdesk.
- Image sourcing for ecards.
- Discussing AX Interface Testing.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Our Revenue Per Visitor has increased 14% against the same time last year.
In the not too distant future….
- Signing off Interface Design Documents.