Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
Set up the new Running Shorts on the Online Shop.
- Added downloadable heart health resources to the Online Shop.
- Ecommerce Order Management scenarios, workflows, and a user guide.
- Reviewed Wedding advertising performance.
- Planned the supporter product range.
- Planning Event Clothing marketing and retargeting campaigns.
- Discussed the testing plan for the AX interfaces with Magento.
- Started writing a user guide for using Freshdesk for Ecommerce Customer Service.
Read this week…
- The 5 Step Guide: Evolving Your Customer Journey Strategy
- How to Write Epic Product Descriptions That Convert
- Five examples of charity chatbots
- 25 Actionable ecommerce Conversion Hacks
- 4 Tips for Creating a Smooth User Journey on Any Website
- Mental Models: How to Train Your Brain to Think in New Ways
- The Ultimate Guide to Building Products the Agile Way
Doing next week…
- Finalising requirements for AX Magento interfaces.
- Optimising product pages for Google Shopping Ads.
- Meeting with the Digital Team Delivery Lead to discuss working practices.
- Discussing Returns and Refunds processes in AX.
- Meeting with the UX Team to discuss the rebranding of the Online Shop.
- Meeting with the Retail Customer Services Team to set them up on Freshdesk.
- Meeting with the Accessories Buying Team to discuss expanding our clothing range.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Across the entire product range the average rate of sale is 3.69 units a week, with the top performing 10% of products having an average rate of sale of 28.6 units a week, and the best seller having a rate of sale of 203 units a week.
In the not too distant future….
- More coordinated approaches to customer services and logistics.