Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Met with our UX Designer to brief.
- Optimising Fascinator pages to enhance google shopping ads.
- Added more free downloads onto the Online Shop.
- Recruited a Magento Developer.
- Discussed selling Defibrillators online.
- Started work on creating an Ecommerce team site on Sharepoint.
- Began setting up a MyMarathon Facebook Shop.
- Wrote a User Guide to Freshdesk.
- Met with our warehouse team to discuss future plans.
Read this week…
- eCommerce benchmarks Oct – Dec 2017
- Could a pharma company shun sales reps and be successful?
- Ecommerce 101: Past, Present & Future (History + Learn The Basics)
- Health as a social movement
- The Top 5 Behavioural Economics Principles for Designers
- UX personas vs. marketing personas: what’s the difference?
Doing next week…
- Magento Roadmapping Session.
- Project planning for selling Fascinators on Amazon.
- Writing future Order Management scenarios.
- Meeting with the Accessories Team to discuss the future clothing range.
- Discussing marketing planning for selling Defibrillators.
- Testing and training with Freshdesk.
- Attending a branded merchandise boutique.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Since April last year, 9.98% of our revenue has come from Pin Badges, 13.46% from clothing, and Christmas cards are still winning with 17.32%.
In the not too distant future….
- Selling Fascinators on Amazon.