Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Discussed the nest steps of selling Defibrillators.
- Signed off some Interface Design Documents.
- Worked on launching our Fascinators range.
- Had a Magento roadmapping session.
- Worked on promoting the new tracksuit on the events pages of the main website.
- Met with a merchandise supplier to talk about expanding our branded range.
- Discussed our go live plans for using Freshdesk for Ecommerce Customer Services.
- Created a team site for Ecommerce in Sharepoint.
- Worked on improving the Give in Celebration page.
- Took L2B stock off pre-order and dispatched orders.
- Updated the supporter collection online range plan.
Read this week…
- Guide to Creating a 2018 Ecommerce Roadmap
- Shelter hails charity ecard system (Christmas ecards do work)
- Voice Search in Magento 2: A Fresh View of E-commerce
- Design thinking for chatbots
- Every Single Cognitive Bias in One Infographic
- 5 eCommerce Success Stories
Doing next week…
- Discussing the Ecom FTP environment to make it more reliable.
- Going Live on the MyMarathon Facebook Shop.
- Discussing making a CPR Chatbot.
- Attending a talk about AI, Blockchain and Facebook Advertising.
- Launching the new Hoodies and Joggers.
- Experimenting with Augmented Reality on products.
- Meeting with our Magento agency.
- Preparing for our Order Management Workshop.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing Organic Search traffic in January and February over this year to last year, the number of visitors dropped by 16% but the Conversion rate increased by 57%, the number of Transactions increased by 34% and the Revenue increased by 48%.
In the not too distant future….
- Smooth, streamlined and coordinated customer services.