Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Set up Microsoft Planner for Ecommerce Projects.
- Wrote Stock Adjustments logic tests.
- Reviewed advertising campaigns.
- Started an Amazon Advertising campaign for Fascinators.
- Worked on the brief for UX designs for the new Online Shop.
- Gathered Range Plans to begin planning for adding more products to the Online Shop.
- Reviewed the proposed interfaces between AX and Magento.
- Discussed plans for Everyday cards and Christmas cards on the Online Shop.
- Analysed Ecommerce business performance over the last finance year.
- Planned department targets for this financial year.
- New Hoodies and Jogging Bottoms stock arrived.
- Discussed future plans for the Online Shop at the Quarterly Online Shop Product meeting.
- Discussed how to fix the email forwarding issue in Freshdesk.
Read this week…
- What does digital fundraising really mean?
- The growing influence of mobile discovery on ecommerce revenue
- Welcome Email Success [Case Study]
- 10 tips on how to conduct a perfect Heuristic evaluation
- Healthcare UX Trends – Design Challenges Worth Taking In 2018
- Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 Basic Guidelines
Doing next week…
- Discussing the new Supporter products range.
- Working on more detailed requirements for Magento 2.
- Discussing plans for Pin Badges over the next year.
- Completing data journey mapping for defibrillator customers.
- Meeting the new UX Designer and discussing the new Online Shop.
- Discussing the proposition and marketing for fefibrillators.
- Discussing clothing rebuys.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Last year we sold 646 different products, and the top ten best selling products provided 43% of our income.
In the not too distant future….
- A much broader range of products on the Online Shop.