Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Began analysing new products for the Online Shop.
- Planned Pin Badges stock for the year.
- Agreed Clothing range rebuys.
- Began developing new products for the supporter range.
- Reviewed UX designs for the new online shop and brief the new designer.
- Prepared data for an Online Shop Review meeting.
- Documented current order management processes.
- Improved the Everyday Cards category pages.
- Discussed the proposition for selling Defibrillators.
- Spoke to Magento about the Commerce License.
- Spoke to Amazon about Sponsored Products optimisation.
- Discussed Freshdesk with the People Services Digital Product Manager.
- Discussed the new Ecommerce account in Dotmailer.
- Went to the Quarterly Online Shop Product Roadmap Planning meeting.
Read this week…
- The Landing Page Guide: How to Promote Your Product on One Web Page
- Exit, voice and loyalty
- Using Dual Process Theory for Higher Conversions
- How Amazon Stays More Agile Than Most Startups
- A Modern Day Arkwright | Retail Analysis
- 10 no-nonsense web design trends for 2018
- The skills every business needs now
Doing next week…
- Reviewing the Ecommerce P & L with the Finance Team.
- Making clothing promo on the website live.Improving Amazon Sponsored Product ads.
- Developing a range plan for proposed supporter range.
- Launching the new Running Shorts.
- Working on the website redesign project.
- Improving category and product pages across the Online Shop.
- Discussing current operational processes.
- Reviewing future operational processes.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Over the last year, the BHF website provided 64.4% of users to the Online Shop, 48.9% of the revenue, and had a conversion rate of 2.03%. The next best performing source of traffic was organic from Google with 12.8% of users, 17.5% or revenue, and a conversion rate 4.06%.
In the not too distant future….
- New customer email templates.