“Reimaging organizational structures for the age of unpredictability” by Robert Neuhauser https://link.medium.com/WvLIuElg7R
“The future of Information Architecture” by Kari Meric https://link.medium.com/2Qrr5sdD5R
“Checkout Redesign & Optimization Case Study” by Scandiweb https://link.medium.com/gEm6pi8C5R
“How to design a payment form your customers will actually complete” by Dilem Akıner Akışık https://link.medium.com/rj4YC82C5R
What happened this week…
- Product set-up training for AX.
- Sourced images and downloads for defibrillators.
- Discussed the new rage of events clothing with the Accessories Team.
- Set up defibrillator product pages in Magento.
- Wrote requirements for dev work to support selling Events clothing.
- Reviewed defibrillator onboarding emails.
- Discussed Christmas card stock, end of campaign dates and clearing books.
- Reviewed the new Young Person’s consent policy.
- Met the new Technical Project Manager for RMSP.
- Tested order exports on the live site.
- Discussed medical malpractice insurance.
- Discussed Selling Defibs project progress with the Survival Team.
- Updated the Ecommerce Roadmap.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
- Why I don’t do Six Sigma
- TED Talks Every Customer-facing Employee Should Listen To
- Digital Maturity framework
- Budget changes to Gift Aid
- Mobile payments: the really popular tech that no one wants?
- Civil Society Futures – The Story of Our Future final report
- Check blood pressure at gyms and train stations, says British Heart Foundation
- Behind the National Trust’s historic digital roadmap
- Charities risk becoming irrelevant, warns new report
- The Secret to Ant Efficiency Is Idleness
Doing next week…
- Discussing how to handle VAT on events clothing.
- Analysing Amazon sales.
- Designing the Defibrillator Guardian certificate.
- Writing the Guide to Fundraising for your Defibrillator.
- Reviewing the process for passing orders between the Online Shop and the Central Ordering site.
- Internal scoping for the Know Your Numbers programme.
- Testing the Defibs Onboarding email journey in Dotmailer.
- Meeting the new Customer-first programme manager.
- Figuring out order information conversion spreadsheets.
- Attending AX to MDA interfaces overview training.
- Adding content onto defibrillator product pages.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Average Page Load Time is 17% faster than it was this time last year.
In the not too distant future…
- Selling blood pressure monitors on the Online Shop.