What happened this week…
- Worked on outstanding fixes on the new Online Shop.
- Wrote the requirements for listing on Ebay through Magento.
- Reviewed and signed-off the Phase 1 Sales interface between Magento and AX.
- Reviewed the specs for the Community Fundraiser site.
- Met with the B&M Giftware team to discuss Wedding rebuys.
- Added the Beating Heart Beats Ball tickets to the Online Shop.
- Discussed aligning Selling Defibrillators and Health at Work.
- Reviewed the Defibrillator Suppliers Agreement.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Meeting with Directors of Commercial and Healthcare Innovation to discuss timing of launching selling defibrillators.
- Working on the Defibrillators Range Plan.
- Writing specs for order exports for fundraising teams and dropship suppliers.
- Working on content for defibrillator webpages.
- Discussing selling new goods on Ebay with the B&M Teams.
- Discussing Phase 2 Sales and Returns interfacing.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Since the new site has been live Goal Completion (the customer completing their order and getting to the confirmation page) has increased 61%
In the not too distant future….
- Automating order exports to improve efficiency for Ecommerce and Fundraising teams.