What happened this week…
- Continuing to send Trustpilot reviews.
- Dealing with order enquiries from customers.
- Investigating how the various strands of Finance work together.
- Met with the Retail Customer Services Manager to talk about a new Customer Services system.
- Revised and streamlined the RMSP Ecommerce Process Maps.
- Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting to discuss Customer Services and Finance barriers.
- Reviewed the Logistics Process Maps and identified some opportunities for improvements.
- Fixed an issue with stock level updates.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Sending more Trustpilot reviews.
- Designing transactional emails for order dispatched, return received and refund sent.
- Demo-ing Magento for Community Fundraising.
- Planning Christmas cards sales marketing report.
Interesting stat of the week…
- The average order value for Christmas cards is £14.95, and the average number of cards in an order is 5.27.
In the not too distant future….
- Lots of induction meetings for Rebecca.