What happened this week…
- Had our first lifestyle photo shoot for the new Gifts From The Heart range.
- Improved the sizing information for our clothing.
- Found out about the Information Architecture project for the main website and how it might connect with the Online Shop in the future.
- Analysed ten months of orders from schools to help with planning within customer segments for next year.
- Got some advice on surveys and B2B marketing to help with validating our strategy.
- Worked on how to implement more cohesive email communications for our customers.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Launching our new range of Gifts From The Heart.
- Customer Journey Mapping and Marketing Planning for the next year.
- Customer Survey planning.
- Setting a Customer Service Strategy workshop with Zendesk.
- RMSP Reporting for Ecommerce.
- Finance Improvements requirements.
Interesting stat of the week…
- In January, 777 people visited the Online Shop after googling ‘British Heart Foundation Wedding Favours’ and 218 other related search terms.
In the not too distant future….
- New email communications strategy and better email templates.