What happened this week…
- Thought about RMSP reporting.
- Added product filters to the Cards pages to help customers find the right card for them.
- SiteCore Training and Facebook Advertising Training so we can be more self-sufficient in our marketing.
- Marketing Planning for email, social, and advertising for campaigns, events and weddings.
- Qubit Training to learn about our new personalisation and behavioural targeting system.
- Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting to talk about projects, challenges, objectives, marketing, and vision.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Getting ready to push MyMarathon.
- Planning a Wedding Favours photo shoot.
- Working with the Running and Walking Events teams to feature the Online Shop in their customer journeys.
- Planning Social Media Marketing and Advertising.
- Sending our Mother’s Day email to promote our range of gifts for Mother’s day.
- Going to the Marketing & Engagement Directorate Away Day.Setting up lots of links to the main website to test assumptions about customer journeys and how to improve experience.
- Meeting with our Logistics company.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Dechox Sales over January and February this year are 51% up on the same period last year.
In the not too distant future….