What happened this week…
- Confirmed our advertising budget plan for next year.
- Started building the integration between Magento and Dotmailer to automate sending emails to customer.
- Designing banners for My Marathon.
- Planned lots of development work for Magento.
- Working with the Events Marketing Teams to promoting the Online Shop to event participants.
- Began testing advertising for wedding favours.
- Investigated issues with Amazon payments.
- Had a really good wedding favours photo shoot.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Product Development planning meetings for the weddings range.
- Developing our product range strategy.
- Building automated email journeys in Dotmailer.
- Confirming our new transactional email templates.
- Launching fascinators on the Online Shop.
- More work with the Events Marketing team to integrate event sign-ups with advertising.
- Doing some work on our competitor analysis.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing the last seven days with the same time last year, the number of users was up 17%, pageviews up 69%, time on the site up 30%, and bounce rate down 5.6%.
In the not too distant future….
- Our plan for driving growth in 2017/18.