What happened this week…
- RMSP Key User Familiarisation for Buying & Merchandising.
- Had our first of many User Testing sessions to find out how people use the Online Shop.
- Began setting up Christmas cards.
- Made some small changes to the improve the customer experience on the Online Shop.
- Created marketing materials for the Summer Sale.
- RMSP Solution Design for Inventory & Warehousing and Interfaces.
- Meet with the Finance Team to discuss how to automate importing sales records into the finance system.
- Began to tackle our Google Organic Listing issue.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Working through the AX Business Process Catalogue to best standard functionality.
- More user testing to build up our knowledge about how people use the Online Shop.
- Interface Workstream workshops to design the interface between AX and Magento.
- Begin testing Qubit for personalisation and testing on the Online Shop.
- Visiting CountryWide to see how they are using AX.
- Preparing to launch the Summer Sale.
- Starting product development for the new range to support the Allstars Games for Schools programme.
- Meeting with PS&S to discuss selling CPR Kits.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Throughout July so far, 42% of visitors to the Online Shop used mobiles, but these visitors only viewed 35% of all the pages viewed, and placed only 27% of the orders.
In the not too distant future….
- Single Sign On between the Online Shop and the main BHF website.