What happened this week…
- Redesigned our Delivery Note in the new branding.
- Began planning stakeholder engagement and communication for Selling Defibs.
- Met with the Buying Team to move to a quicker buying model for Supporter range.
- Built a customer service chatbot using the Freshdesk API.
- Learned how to set up forms in SiteCore.
- Spoke to NHS Digital about ambulance service open source data.
- Confirmed data protection processes for Selling Defibs.
- Supported Retail Customer Services in setting up Freshdesk.
- Presented a Selling Defibs project update to the Commercial Director.
- Discussed website structure and content for Selling Defibs.
- Discussed finance processes for CPR kits, Defibrillators and Health At Work.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Planning for a summer sale event.
- Discussing a chatbot for Customer Services.
- Writing descriptions and creating images for Christmas cards.
- Meeting with the Cards team to plan Christmas cards.
- Reviewing dropship processes for phase 1 of AX.
- Meeting with our Magento agency to discuss progress with M2.
- Writing test cases for Magento 2 functionality.
- Meeting with the Events Marketing Team to discuss Events Merchandise.
- Meeting with a branded products supplier.
Interesting stat of the week..
- Comparing Conversion Rates by Traffic Source over the last six weeks to the same time last year, Social has increased 325%, Paid Search has increased 91% and Referral has increased 80%
In the not too distant future…
- A new range of Supporter goods.