What happened this week…
- Had a really good meeting with Freshdesk to talk about how we can centralise our customer contact.
- Had a good meeting with our logistics company and talked about better data, measurement and reporting.
- Went to Trustpilot Customer Services Training.
- Brainstormed more digital marketing for Heartfelt.
- Presented my roadmap for Magento Developments over the next few months.
- Prepared for some more Christmas Card marketing (Email, getting on screensavers, and telling our corporate partners about our Christmas cards).
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Sharing our strategy work with the Retail Director.
- Improving our reporting workflow.
- Planning London to Brighton merchandise and marketing for next year.
- More Ecommerce Process Mapping.
- More Trustpilot setup and training.
- Starting to plan an approach for a Customer Services Improvement project.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Compared to the same week last year, visits on mobile devices have increased 226%, transactions have increased 217%, and revenue 152%.
In the not too distant future….
- More robust business cases for projects.