What happened this week…
- Ecommerce Process Mapping for RMSP.
- Trustpilot Training, wrote Q&A, and got ready for going live.
- Customer Journey Mapping using the See Think Do Care framework.
- Project planning for Customer Services Improvements.
- Extended to advertising of Heartfelt (which generated 7 orders) and met with the PR team.
- More Christmas cards marketing to get on people’s screensavers and in the monthly suppliers email.
- Had three late night conversations with customers, two ordered, the third reported me to a fundraising regulator (can’t win them all).
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Starting our Trustpilot Pilot to collect customer reviews.
- Even more RMSP process mapping.
- Working on our strategy presentation and improvements in our customer service.
- Improving the ecommerce product catalogue.
- Improving ecommerce finance reporting.
- Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting.
Interesting stat of the week…
- So far this year we’ve sold 27,939 pin badges. That’s a lot of people showing a little bit of support.
In the not too distant future….
- Marketing plans based on customer journeys using the See Think Do Care framework.