What happened this week…
- Reviewed stock errors in Midas for correction before migration into AX.
- Discussed product ranges with the Giftware and Cards B&M Teams.
- Submitted changes to the BHF insurance policy to cover selling defibrillators.
- Wrote content for defibrillator web pages.
- Spoke to a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier.
- New Crafts products went live on the Online Shop.
- Worked with the L2B team to improve the customer experience of ordering travel tickets.
- Booked a ticket for The Pharmacy Show.
- Tested downloadable products and donation upsells on the Online Shop.
- Met with the Danish Heart Foundation to discuss ecommerce.
- Met with our agency to discuss the Central Ordering site.
- Discussed cutover and stock take for RMSP.
- Went to a Thinking Differently About Innovation talk.
- Provided Christmas content for the BHF monthly and heart matters email newsletter.
- Reviewed the Phase 1 & 2 Sales IDD.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- User research with businesses that own a defibrillator.
- Writing a guide to writing a business case for defibrillators.
- Trying to get Google Analytics working correctly.
- Discussing the Stock Adjustments Interface and processing conflicts.
- Attending sports kit supplier presentations.
- Refining NDN user journeys.
- Increasing advertising campaigns.
- Discussing a solution for accepting pre-orders.
- Documenting RMSP Phase 1 Ecommerce processes.
- Experimenting with Christmas Takeover page designs.
- Discussing dotmailer with the Email Marketing Team.
- Writing our half year performance analysis.
- Adding lots of travel tickets to the Online Shop.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing the last week with the same time last year, the percentage of users on mobile devices has increased 14.2% from 37.9% to 49.4%.
In the not to distant future…
- Thinking about A/B testing on the Online Shop.