Skip to the content
What happened this week…
- Discussed our approach to registering defibrillators with ambulance services.
- Sent a survey to a few businesses to learn about their experience of buying defibrillators to validate some assumptions.
- Wrote the first iteration of the guide to writing a business case for defibrillators.
- Set up the EBay team on Freshdesk.
- Tested moving the Online Shop email to Office 365.
- Analysed the half year costs for Ecommerce.
- Experimented with using Airtable API to call content into a chatbot.
- Attended presentations from clothing suppliers.
- Discussed clearing of the old stock and clothing rebuys with the Accessories team.
- Scaled out the Christmas card Advertising
- Added the 2019 Diary, 2 Christmas Pin Badges and London to Reading Travel Tickets to the Online Shop.
- Fixed an Order Confirmation email issue.
- Launched our new downloadable travel tickets for events teams.
- Worked on the Donation upsell on the Online Shop.
- Agreed an approach to handle pre-orders.
- Discussed how to improve planning for Ecommerce.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Attending the Pharmacy Show to meet with medical device suppliers.
- Meeting with a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier.
- Reviewing the returned agreement from one of our defibrillator suppliers.
- Discussing handling partial-ship and short-ship orders in AX.
- Adding to the defibrillator range plan.
- Analysing Christmas card stock cover.
- Arranging a meeting with Mimecast.
- Reviewing defibrillator web page content.
- Writing more for the guide to writing a business case for defibrillators.
- Agreeing how to use codes in the Sales Export to support AX in recording sales and MDA in fulfilling orders.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing September 2018 to 2017, traffic from Google increased 173%, the percentage of that traffic that went to the basket increased by 72%, and the percentage of that traffic that completed an order increased by 69%.
In the not to distant future…
- First iteration of drop-ship order exports.