What happened this week…
- Began planning ecommerce work for next year.
- Launched donation upsells on the online shop.
- Discussed stock take and cutover for RMSP.
- Completed the range plan for defibrillators.
- Met the new Retail Customer Services Manager.
- Discussed the defibrillators project plan with the Survival Team.
- Reviewed the event clothing range and analysed size breaks.
- Discussed processes for importing bulk orders into the Central Ordering site.
- Discussed merchandise ordering processes for Community Fundraising.
- Working on the Marketing data brief for the Christmas Card Newsletter
- Tested selling Christmas Cards on Amazon.
- Added a recaptcha form to stop Russian spammers bring down the site.
- Prepared content for a Christmas theme donation page.
- Created a product line list for clearing stock.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Writing content for defibrillator downloads.
- Planning defibrillator customer journey presentation.
- Setting up automated emails for defibrillator customer onboarding.
- Creating product listings for defibrillators on Magento.
- Writing objectives for Ecommerce for next year.
- Reviewing the results of Christmas card featuring Heart Matters Newsletter.
- Catching up with the Advertising Team on Christmas Cards.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing October this year to last year, referral traffic from the main website was down 29.5% (27,210 users) but organic traffic was up 112.5% (6,483 users).
In the not to distant future…
- Visiting our new clothing supplier.