What happened this week…
- Tested increasing the volume of Freshdesk emails.
- Attended Sitecore training.
- Reviewed the requirements for listing on Ebay through Magento.
- Finished the first draft for the ‘Guide to writing a business case for your defibrillator’.
- Set up and tested order export files for drop-shipping.
- Began setting-up defibrillators in Magento.
- Added the new Pride pin badge to the Online Shop.
- Fixed issues with address lookup and search function.
- Worked on fixing the sales tracking in analytics and tag manager.
- Met with a new sports clothing supplier.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Discussing the new range of events clothing.
- Going live with order exports by warehouse.
- Creating a Defibrillator Guardian certificate.
- Writing requirements for handling bulk discount codes and product personalisation.
- Continuing to add defibrillators and accessories to Magento.
- Attending AX training.
- Catching up with Christmas card advertising with the Digital team.
- Meeting with the Customer First Programme Manager.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Looking back over the past three years, the gender split of our customers has stayed broadly the same with 66% female and 34% male.
In the not too distant future….
- Working more closely with the Events teams to enable events participants to order from the Online Shop.