What happened this week…
- Started receiving lots of positive reviews on Trustpilot.
- Customer Journey mapping using See, Think, Do, Care, which will evolve into our Ecommerce Marketing Plan.
- Updated the roadmap for Magento to include all the development work we want to do over the next six months.
- Attended the RMSP Programme Board meeting.
- Designed emails to go to 300k supporters and all our suppliers.
- Met with our Business Improvement Project lead to talk about our Customer Services project and how we can bring it together with other Customer Services improvements.
- Met with iWeb, our Magento development agency to discuss the development roadmap.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Sending more review request emails.
- More RMSP process mapping.
- Shop facing Customer Services training.
- Preparing the send list of 300k supporters for our Christmas cards email.
- Customer Services presentation for the Ecommerce Working Group.
Interesting stat of the week…
- We sent 574 emails requesting a review of the Online Shop and had a response rate of 6.62%, better than the industry average of 5.7%. 38 customers wrote reviews and all of them gave us five stars.
In the not too distant future….
- Better finance reporting to provide the business with a clearer idea of the profitability of Ecommerce.