What happened this week…
- Presented our plan for selling defibrillators to the Commercial Director.
- Prepared for removing Christmas Cards from the Online Shop.
- Updated Magento to version 2.2.7.
- Analysed defibrillator competitor pricing.
- Featured our cycling clothing in events promo videos.
- Wrote product descriptions for defibrillators.
- Discussed the new sports clothing range and selling events clothing on the Online Shop.
- Revised some of the file exports from the Central Ordering site.
- Worked with the Events teams so they can view ticket orders.
- Met with the RMSP Test Team to discuss testing the Sales Interface.
- Discussed logistics with a defibrillator supplier.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
- Optimize for an Experience not a Platform
- Transforming from Projects to Products
- Trading control for great products – the Telia TV team example
- Why Experiment?
- What charities need to know about blockchain
- Successful innovation needs a shared vocabulary
- How Home Depot has built a culture of innovation using design sprints
- Lankelly Chase’s Governance Action Inquiry
- The 101 Course On Crafting 404 Pages
Doing next week…
- Meeting with a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier.
- Reviewing contract alterations with a defibrillator supplier.
- Discussing hosting options to handle our security scans.
- Reviewing and reporting on Christmas Card sales.
- Adding more content to the defibrillator shop pages.
- Reviewing changes to our finance reporting.
- Working on a case study about fundraising for defibrillators.
- Testing the Central Ordering site.
- Clearing old stock as we get more focused around target audiences.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing the last three months to the same period last year, mobile traffic has increased 19.4% from 35.5% to 44.9%.
In the not too distant future…
- User research on Blood Glucose Monitors.