What happened this week…
- Wrote lots of content and designed images for Defibrillator product pages.
- Set up a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier account.
- Discussed ecards and ideas for Christmas campaigns.
- Further testing on the Central ordering site.
- Completed work on including images in the transactional emails.
- Completed automated work on order exports by warehouse
- Began work on an improved clothing size guide on the online shop
- Agreed markdown and write-off clothing lines.
- Met with our Warehouse supplier to discuss Ecommerce fulfilment when AX is live.
- Worked on the Ecommerce Q3 cost analysis.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Visiting a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier.
- Reviewing the RMSP cutover plan.
- User testing of Central ordering site.
- Final tweaks to the Central Ordering site.
- Improving the file exports MDA receive
- Fixing Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Restarting wedding favour advertising.
- Completing the Ecommerce Q3 cost analysis.
- Meeting with the new Product Marketing Manager for the NDN.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Christmas cards accounted for 20% of revenue over the first three quarters of the year.
In the not too distant future…
- Reconsidering the new goods range on the Online Shop.