What happened this week…
- Continued testing the Central Ordering Site.
- Improve Defibrillator product pages.
- Visited a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier.
- Fixed Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Improved the size guide for clothing.
- Began writing improved product descriptions for the existing supporters range.
- Ordered some sample wedding favours to expand our range.
- Processing a Subject Access Request.
- Went live with a new homepage banner/footer banner to test different styles on the shop.
- Discussed marketing support for future initiatives.
- Made plans to restart advertising.
- Discussed upgrading the hosting for Magento.
- Started work on adding extra content blocks onto the product pages to improve defibrillator product listings.
- Added the Celia Birtwell pin badge to the Online Shop.
- Met with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to discuss marketing support.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Writing more product information for defibrillators.
- Discussing Freshdesk training.
- Updating the Blood Pressure Monitor range plan.
- Writing marketing objectives.
- Discussing Art Beat with a Senior Innovation Executive.
- Testing the Central Ordering Site in a live environment.
- Reprioritising development work.
- Adding L2B product listings and hospitality ticket.
- Discussing fulfillment for Events merchandise.
- Meeting the Product Marketing Manager for the NDN.
Interesting stat of the week…
- In January so far, the Furniture page is the third most visited (after the home page and clothing category) and page views have increased by 25% compared to the same time period last year.
In the not too distant future…
- Planning for selling furniture.