What happened this week…
- Answered lots of defibrillator enquiries.
- Sold three more defibrillators.
- Discussed Pride wedding favours.
- Tested finance processes for generating customer invoices.
- Attended a training course on sprint/scrum.
- Began writing FAQ’s for defibrillators.
- Discussed marketing for May Measurement Month.
Read this week…
- Your Mission Is To Produce Outcomes, Not Outputs
- The First Principles of Product Management
- The #1 Reason Innovation Efforts Fail
- Storymaps and the big picture
- Eliminate Fake Certainty and Solve the Real Problem<
- When It Comes To Personas, The Real Value Is In The Scenarios
Doing next week…
- Answering more defibrillator enquiries.
- Making changes to the defibrillator range plan to streamlining purchase orders.
- Writing more defibrillator FAQ’s.
- Reviewing product listings for the defibrillator range.
- Reviewing the Furniture page survey results.
- Writing the advertising brief for Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Writing a training course for Freshdesk users.
- Reviewing the Ecommerce roadmap.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing February this year to last, donations income increased by 17.3%, and the average value increased by 37.1%.
In the not too distant future…
- Promoting the Online Shop in shops for the first time.