What happened this week…
- Processed defibrillator enquiries and orders.
- Job advert for the new Ecommerce Executive role went live.
- Handed over the Central Ordering site to the CSC Fulfillment team for end-to-end testing. with Fundraising Managers.
- Began rewiting the Online Shop terms and conditions to encompass defibrillators.
- Went to the Internet Retailing Expo.
- Helped the Heart Helpline Team set up and learn Freshdesk.
- Prepared a presentation for the defibrillator review meeting with Mike.
- Added the Frogmore Garden Event Tickets to the Online Shop.
- Arranged for new products to be photographed.
- Discussed plans for selling defibrillators with the Survival Team.
- Set up the new t-shirts in Magento.
- Met with the Content Experience Team to discuss improvements to defibrillator content on the website.
- Set up the reporting spreadsheets for 19/20.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Meeting with the digital team to improve the online shop advertising campaigns
- Writing advertising briefs to promote new products.
- Presenting the defibrillator progress so far to the Commercial Director.
- Writing user stories for defibrillator web page visitors.
- Working on new functionality for the Central Ordering site.
- Writing advertising briefs.
- Meeting with the Healthcare Innovation Marketing Manager to discuss defibrillators.
- Reviewing samples for premium wedding favour donation cards.
- Arranging meeting to take over responsibility for buying clothes.
- Discussing stock control for Christmas cards.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Last year’s total revenue was more than double where we started in 2015.
In the not too distant future…
- A Range Plan vision for all products on the Online Shop.