What happened this week…
- Defibrillators enquiries and orders processing of almost £14k (our best week ever).
- Discussed our focused work experiment.
- Discussed Range Plan responsibilities and AX learning for Ecommerce.
- Sent User Stories for the defibrillator webpages to the Content Experience team.
- Met with a UX designer to discuss the design for the Defibrillator Advice Centre.
- Listened in on the Marketing & Engagement Directorate townhall, and began thinking about objectives.
- Tidied the Online Shop and looked at category reorganisation.
- Discussed the security requirements for using the Freshdesk customer portal.
- Began updating the Terms and Conditions to reflect drop-shipping defibrillators.
- Interviewed for the new Ecommerce Executive role.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Undertaking an experiment in focused working (Advertising, Magento dev, blood pressure monitors, defibrillators and supporter merchandise).
- Discussing selling defibrillators with the Heart Helpline.
- Takeover Clothing buying from the Accessories Team.
- Discussing selling furniture online.
- Discussing Christmas Cards stock management and marketing.
Interesting stat of the week…
- 32% of defibrillator orders are paid by invoice with 68% paid by credit card. Defibrillators make up 86% of sales with cabinets, cases, etc. making up 14%.
In the not too distant future…
- Reviewing the results of our focused working experiment.