What happened this week…
- Answered defibrillator enquiries.
- Discussed using Magento Marketplace functionality to support fundraising and dropship selling on the Online Shop.
- Discussed using the Online Shop to take House Clearance Payments
- Agreed the Facebook dynamic tracking work for Magento.
- Decided to put Selling Furniture on hold.
- Received cost prices for a new branded merchandise from a new supplier.
- Discussed the overview of how Ecommerce will work when AX goes live.
- Met the new Email Marketing Manager.
- Set up new London to Brighton product in Magento.
- Held second interviews for the new Ecommerce Executive role.
- Wrote 19 pages of handover notes.
Read this week…
- Losing the Middle but Keeping the Heart: Blockchain, DAOs and the future decentralisation of charity
- How Digital Transformation is Changing the Face of B2B
- The Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™
- Seven not-for-profit websites with great UX
- 11 Ways I Visualize Product Development Work
- The problems with forcing regular password expiry
- PaperForm for Ecommerce
- Want to see what one digital future for newspapers looks like? Look at The Guardian, which isn’t losing money anymore
- What’s wrong with best practice?
- Ignite innovation with workplace rituals
Doing next week…
- Setting up the FTP for sales exports into AX.
- Reviewing the progress of the Heart Helpline using Freshdesk.
- Working on the new flat-lay style product images
- Creating a range plan for the new branded merchandise.
- Writing help articles for defibrillators.
- Discussing Heart Helpline support for Selling Defibrillators.
- Writing more handover notes.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Over the last thirty days of having a banner on the home page to link to the BHF Ebay store, 0.03% (14) visitors have clicked on the banner.
In the not too distant future…
- A new aesthetic to the product images on the Online Shop.