What happened this week…
- Reported on the first full week of Christmas Card sales at 81% up on the same week last year.
- Kicked-off another phase of the Process Mapping Project.
- Made a Reporting process map.
- Started a Magento development roadmap, and wrote lots of requirements.
- Reviewed sales of London to Brighton Travel Tickets and Clothing, and started planning for next year.
- Started planning for a complete Marketing Plan for the Online Shop.
- Prepared for the Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting and Ecommerce Working Group.
- Set-up Related Products on all the Christmas Cards using a different approach to usual.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- PHD Innovation Session.
- More investigation into Midas errors.
- More development requirements.
- Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting.
- Ecommerce Working Group.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing since the new site went live to the same period last year, the conversion rate has increased 66.61%.
In the not too distant future….
- Trustpilot reviews.
- More roadmapping.
- A really complicated Marketing Plan.