What happened this week…
- Wrote up last week’s Ecommerce Working Group meeting
- Cost analysis on data licenses and delivery charges
- Started working on a Project Prioritisation framework
- Did some best practice comparison with our work experience student
- Answered some interesting customer service queries
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Doing more setup work for our first steps into multi-channel international selling.
- Finalising the Heartfelt marketing plan
- Promoting the new Ecommerce Executive role
- Preparing for presenting to the Heads of Fundraising
- Designing lots of emails for Christmas Cards, Heartfelt and Manchester to Brighton Bike Ride.
- Working with the Corporate Team to promote Christmas Cards to our corporate partners.
Interesting stat of the week…
- The Donation Place Cards have the highest Average Quantity per Order at 76. Must be a few supporters having autumn weddings.
In the not too distant future….
- Customer Segment dashboards with combined data from multiple sources