What happened this week…
- Wrote a presentation for the Heads of Fundraising about why and how we should work more together.
- Started planning the rollout of Trustpilot reviews for Online Shop customers.
- Customer Segment Analysis.
- Designed the first Christmas cards marketing email.
- The job advert for an Ecommerce Executive went live.
- Met with the Corporate Team to talk about marketing Christmas cards.
- Experimented with Slack and Google Calendar integrations to build a marketing plan workflow.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Launching Heartfelt for pre-order.
- Not presenting to the Heads of Fundraising (the meeting was cancelled).
- More customer segmentation work.
- Sending our first Christmas cards marketing email.
- Reviewing logistics process mapping.
- Talking about selling Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Preparing for the next Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting.
Interesting stat of the week…
- A year ago the largest age group of customers was 45 – 54 at 27%, but now the largest age group is 35 – 44 at 33%, so we’re getting younger customers.
In the not too distant future….
- Interviewing for the Ecommerce Executive role.