What happened this week…
- Went to the Commerce Futures event about marketplaces and found out what other retailers think of Amazon.
- Went to Ecommerce Expo and chatted to people from FreshDesk, Amazon Payments, and Amazon Sponsored Products.
- Invited candidates for interview as the new Ecommerce Executive.
- Battled with Amazon in our on-going attempts to get our Seller Account verified.
- Sent pre-orders of Heartfelt to Gardners for fulfilment (well, I didn’t but people more awesome than me did).
- Asked Waterstones for a refund for my pre-order of Heartfelt with them but apparently they are really busy.
- Had September’s Monthly Management meeting to talk about what to do with the Ecommerce Working Group.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Preparing for the Quarterly Performance and Review meeting.
- Having the Quarterly Performance and Review meeting.
- Thinking about how we transition project work into everyday business as usual.
- Preparing for the Trustpilot trial of reviews for the Online Shop.
- Reviewing the logistics process mapping that we’ve done so far.
- Meeting with the Senior Marketing Manager to talk about how we can develop a marketing plan for Ecommerce.
- Discussing process mapping requirements for Ecommerce within RMSP.
- Interviewing for the new Ecommerce Executive.
- (And, hopefully selling Heartfelt on Amazon).
Interesting stat of the week…
- September has been the highest month for donations this year. We’ve had 103 donations totally £987, over double the monthly average.
In the not too distant future….
- Maybe a test Customer Contact platform for dealing with customer emails and calls and internal requests.