What happened this week…
- Discussed and analysed options for interfacing Magento and AX.
- Promotion for new hoodies and joggers on the main website went live.
- Developed the range plan for the new Supporter merchandise.
- Discovered an issue in the warehouse system that affect customer emails.
- Worked with the PR team to look for opportunities to promote wedding favours.
- Reviewed and improved pages across the Online Shop.
- Reviewed adverting performance and set budgets for May.
- Updated the Facebook Shop.
- Discussed approaches to managing the Selling Defibrillators project.
- Added the L2B Park and Ride Ticket to the Online Shop.
- Reviewed product images for Cards.
- Attended Scrum training.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- User testing the new Online Shop designs.
- Building a chatbot for Events.
- Selling Defibrillators Project Team meeting.
- Reviewing the Online Shop with our Retail Director.
- Continuing to document order management processes.
- Developing the Selling Defibs proposition for Ecommerce.
Interesting stat of the week…
- This month so far, 73% of conversions were from referral traffic, 32% from direct traffic, 18% from organic search. 28% had two traffic sources, and 2% had three sources.
In the not too distant future….
- Switching to the new version of Freshdesk