What happened this week…
- Created an improved Sales Reporting Dashboard.
- Had a meeting with our email service provider to look at improving our email communications to customers.
- Had a very interesting visit the the warehouse to look at optimising stock.
- Discovery work for Print-on-demand and Ecards.
- Signed-up for a BHF cycling event to better understand the customer journey.
- Improved Cycling and Dechox category pages and links to the pages.
- Signed up for Magento 2 training.
- Attended the RMSP Programme Board Meeting
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Measuring lots of clothing to create new sizing guides.
- Meeting with the Schools Marketing Team to discuss Dodgeballs and Skipping Ropes.
- Lifestyle photo shoot with our new product range.
- Organising a low-impact stock take.
- Trustpilot Trial Final Report.
- Finalising the Customer Satisfaction Survey and start sending it to customers.
- Investigating alternative ways of developing a print-on-demand and ecards business.
Interesting stat of the week…
- 14.9% of our orders have a total value between £20 and £25, whilst orders with a value between £30 and £35 are 11.5% of the total.
In the not too distant future….
More emails, more coordination, more conversion.