Skip to content
What happened this week…
- Bought a DNA testing kit to see how a customer might experience it.
- Tested back order and credit memo functionality in Magento.
- Wrote the requirements for getting returns info into AX.
- Helped launch the Restart A Heart Day CPR Chatbot.
- Tested bundle and group products on Magento.
- Started selling Christmas Cards on Amazon.
- Met with the Cards Merchandising team to ensure Christmas card stock levels.
- Completed a data brief and requested data for the November Christmas card marketing email.
- Started competitor analysis of Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Started customer analysis and user research for Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Redesigned the delivery note for Ecommerce orders.
- Got Christmas cards on the main website menu and shop page.
- Started designing the Christmas card marketing email.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Setting up a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier.
- Finish the Blood Pressure Monitor dashboard.
- Doing IPOS Training.
- Discussing the costs of the Magento dev work for imports into AX.
- Designing Christmas card content for Heart Matters and monthly email newsletter.
- Writing a marketing brief for blood pressure monitors.
- Discussing how to deal with VAT on giveaway events clothing.
- Refining requirements for the Central Ordering Site.
- Looking into advertising Christmas cards on Amazon.
Interesting stat of the week…
- The best performing product, the Wildflower Seeds Wedding Favours, achieved the same sales this year so far as the 256 worst performing products.
In the not to distant future…
- Moving refunds, returns and cancellations into Magento to automate reporting into AX.