What happened this week…
- Discussed RMSP cutover plans for December and January.
- Attended IPOS training.
- Revised phase 1 ecommerce order management processes.
- Booked tickets for the MedTech Innovation Expo.
- Began learning about Lloyds Payment Gateway services.
- Added South Downs Way Travel Tickets to the Online Shop.
- Attended Introduction to mental health in the workplace training.
- Worked on Christmas cards email marketing and advertising.
- Worked on Amazon account validation.
- Figured out ticket load balancing in Freshdesk.
- Finalised the contracts with our first Blood Pressure Monitor and Defibrillator suppliers.
- Worked with Events teams to improve ticket information.
- Met with the Events clothing supplier.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Overview meeting to discuss Ecommerce activities for the next few months.
- Discussing medical devices with the Giftware B&M Team.
- Agreeing the range plan for medical devices.
- Forecasting clothing sales for the next year.
- Discussing data protection of connected medical devices.
- Creating a Selling Defibrillators plan for the Survival team.
- Implementing Captcha on the Online Shop to foil those Russian spammers.
- Induction with the new Retail Customer Services Manager.
- Discussing phase 1 ecommerce order management processes and cutover activities.
- Discussing the Central Ordering site with the OneCRM team.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Since moving to the new Online Shop the number of pageviews has increased 5.37% and the number of sessions per user has increased 2.88%, showing that people interacting with the Online Shop more, visiting more pages, using filters, etc.
In the not to distant future…
- Listing a range of health devices on the Online Shop, including defibrillators, blood pressure monitors, weighing scales and pulse oxymeters.