- the application of the scientific method to solve user problems and achieve organisational goals.
- a varied, dynamic field that significantly impacts organizations and their stakeholders. Product managers combine user-focus, business savvy, and tech expertise to create strong product outcomes. – Hotjar
- managing the value chain that enables an organisation to exchange value with it’s customers and users.
- an organizational function that guides every step of a product’s lifecycle — from development to positioning and pricing — by focusing on the product and its customers first and foremost. – Atlassian
- the practice of strategically driving the development, market launch, and continual support and improvement of a company’s products. – Product Plan
- a role within a product development team that focuses on successfully executing the product lifecycle. – The Product Manager
- the business process of planning, developing, launching, and managing a product or service. It includes the entire lifecycle of a product, from ideation to development to go to market. – Wikipedia
- looking after a specific product within a business. – Product Focus
- vital to delivering innovations and driving business growth. It is an important organizational role that is growing in popularity. – Aha
A collection of different ideas and statements about what the discipline of product management is.