This is my /now page, part of the Now revolution started by Derek Sivers and Gregory Brown. It’s a brief summary of what I’m doing now.
British Heart Foundation
Growing the ecommerce business at the British Heart Foundation to raise funds for life saving research.
- Marketing the ecommerce website and supporters and fundraiser products.
- Improving how the finance reporting works to give a clearer idea about the performance of the business.
- Implementing a new customer services system and process to to improve the experience customers have.
- On the board of trustees.
- Chair of the Finance and Audit Sub-committee and Accommodation Strategy Sub-committee.
ATBA-UK, the national governing body for mountainboarding in the UK
- Running the UK-wide mountainboard instructor training programme.
Playing with building bots to do all kinds of things, including event registration, productivity, and helping with anxiety.
- The Practioner’s Guide to Product Management by Jock Busutill.
- Competing against luck by Clayton M. Christensen.
- Jobs To Be Done by Wunker, Wattman and Farmer.
- Customer journeys, and how to improve them.
- Using virtuous circles in delivering membership packages.
- How to engage mountainboard instructors after their training.
- How to run an organisation in the leanest way possible that also overcomes internal and external challenges.