Product Lead at RNID, a national charity working to make life more inclusive deaf people and those with hearing loss or tinnitus.
Living a nomadic life, travelling around the coastline of England, Wales and Scotland.
System-shifting product management – an emerging practice of applying product management thinking to tackle wicked problems.
Responsible product management – creating products that leave the world better than they found it.
The technology charity – a story about how one charity’s journey using technology to achieve impact at scale.
Product management zone – keep up with the latest in product management.
Magix teams – Organise flexible teams around multiple projects in resource-constrained environments.
- Thinking Critically about AI in Healthcare
- Vision Changing Charity: RNIB in Socio-Political Context, 1970-2010
- The State of Organizations 2023: Ten shifts transforming organizations
- Change the work
- More process
- Learn SEO with a Free Roadmap of Reliable Guides & Tools
- Cross functional boundary objects
- Mirages: On Anthropomorphism in Dialogue Systems
- Are Your Lights On?
- Just How Related Is Usability to User Satisfaction?
- Weeknotes 356
- Digital isn’t just a channel
- Charity transparency data research report
- The cost of living crisis and the impact on UK charities
- Top 10 financial ratios for charities
- Facts don’t change minds: a case for the virtues of propaganda
- The public benefit test
- Artificial intelligence regulation in the United Kingdom: a path to good governance and global leadership?
- Coupling and Cohesion
- The Principles of Design and Their Importance
Last updated: 06/05/23