Product and Delivery Lead at RNID, a national charity working to make life more inclusive deaf people and those with hearing loss or tinnitus.
Living a nomadic life, travelling around the coastline of England, Wales and Scotland.
Magix Teams – Organise flexible teams around multiple projects in resource-constrained environments.
System-shifting Product Management – an ebook on applying systems-shifting design and posthumanism to product management thinking.
Irregular Ideas – An email newsletter about sitting at the crossroads of humanity and technology, past and future, and watching it all go by.
Interface. Integrate. Iterate – A short email series exploring the role good product management can play in charities.
- The Age of AI has begun
- There Are 4 Modes of Thinking: Preacher, Prosecutor, Politician, and Scientist. You Should Use 1 Much More
- Architectural Decision Records (ADR)
- Open Practice Library
- Tensions between different approaches to doing good
- Don’t Try To Shape Opinions, Shape Networks
- Services and content that are useful, usable and used: who wouldn’t want that?
Last updated: 27/11/22